Everywhere we go, we see lawyers using iPads. But what are they using them for? There are thousands of Apps available for the iPad – so many that it’s hard to know where to begin. Fortunately, Tom Mighell has written a new book called iPad Apps in One Hour for Lawyers. In this episode, we discuss the importance of iPad apps for effective use of iPads, Tom’s book, and our favorite iPad apps for lawyers and others.
Link to the episode: Essential iPad Apps for Lawyers
Segment 1: Essential iPad Apps for Lawyers
- Tom’s Book – iPad Apps in One Hour for Lawyers
- How I Learned to Live Simply on the iPad – from Walking Office
- Mentioned Apps*
- News and Reading
- Social Networking
Segment 2: The Rant. In this new segment, Tom rants about getting LinkedIn invitations from “Friends” he doesn’t know.
Segment 3: Parting Shots
- Apple is now offering a Free App of the Week in the App Store
- Apps Gone Free
- Meet Jonathan: The 10-Year Old Who Developed an iOS App from Scratch!
- Mary Meeker’s Latest Incredibly Insightful Presentation About the State of the Web
The Kennedy-Mighell Report is sponsored by:
PC Law by:
*Tom is a member of an affiliate service that pays him a very small commission on each app sold. The links to these apps go through this affiliate program. If you would prefer to purchase apps without using these links, just Google “[name of app] iPad app”