Facebook recently revealed that approximately half of its more the 800 million users access the site from their mobile phones. People are increasingly using smartphones to view websites of all types. What might be the implications of the move to mobile for the standard law firm website? In this episode, we discuss the impact of mobile devices on web design, the web design movement known as Mobile First, and what you can do to optimize your website for the mobile era.
Link to the episode: Law Firms Go Mobile
Segment 1: Law Firms Go Mobile
- Mobile First – Luke Wroblewski
- Mobile vs. Full Sites – Jakob Nielsen
- Nielsen is Wrong on Mobile
- Services that can create a mobile version of your site:
Segment 2: Revisiting - wherein we revisit the topic of our last episode, OMG! Lawyers are Texting?
Segment 3: Parting Shots
- Mophie Juice Pack and other charging products from Mophie
- Cave of Forgotten Dreams
- The Bradshaw Foundation