Google’s new “Search Plus Your World” represents and new direction in Internet search, where social elements become part of our search results. Bringing our social media world into search results indicates both the growing importance of social media and the need to find new ways to get relevant results. Can we make use of what our friends and connections find on the web to get us better search results? In this episode, we take a look at Search Plus Your World, whether bringing social into search might help us, and whether this approach might work for you.
Link to the episode: Search Plus Your Legal World
Segment 1: Search Plus Your Legal World
- Search Plus Your World from Google
- FAQ: What’s the Debate About Google’s Search Plus Your World?
- How to Turn Off Google Search Plus Your World [Video]
Segment 2: Revisiting - wherein we revisit our last episode, Ultrabook Benefits for Attorneys, and don’t find much to say.
Segment 3: Parting Shots
- ABA TECHSHOW 2012 - the best legal technology conference you can attend – early bird registration ends February 17!
- Google’s Account Dashboard